Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Las Vegas

Courtesy of my BEST friend, Jolyn Brand, I recently did the Vegas, single-mom/girls weekend getaway! The picture below was the favored public picture because my dress was dynamite! :)



However, perhaps it was because we didn't know where to go, mid-thirties or what, but I've concluded that Vegas is for couples or young, hard-bodied eye-candy! I know that's harsh, but from what I experienced...that's my summation. Couples because you need someone to kiss when you hit at the Blackjack table! And, young 'uns because at 36, I just think it's plain-bloody ridiculous to walk around and balance on 6 in. stripper heels...or wedges for that matter!

Yes, I had an overall great time--minus the load of crap MGM gave us (i.e. Sure, we'll break your luggage, charge you extra for early check-in and then not have a room ready! Oh...and don't mind our house-keepers barging into your room despite the "Do not distrub" sign posted! )

Overall, Vegas gets 2 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment